Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting Out

Dear Parker,

I'm sorry it's been awhile since I have written. We've been very busy and you've been a very good girl when we drag you along to all of our things. So, today we took the morning and had some family time. It was relatively nice outside, so we went to the zoo!

Here you are making a funny face at me before we leave.
I didn't get many good pictures at the zoo, but afterward we went to the White River Gardens. Here you are "reading" about the flowers.
Lately, you have been a little obsessed with the color pink. It's not that you have to have everything pink - I think it's just a color you recognize. Here you are getting a closer look at a pink flower.
We all had a good time and it was nice to get out of the house and spend some time in the sun. I'm looking forward to spring and summer with you!

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment