Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy-ness

Dear Parker,

I know that I have written you many apology letters lately, but I want to tell you how much I love you. I know that it is hard for you right now. (It's hard for me too!) I know you don't understand why Mommy isn't home at night and can't put you to bed. I'm hoping that you will begin to adjust and that you will learn to love this special time that you have with your Mom. It will all be over (sort of) soon, baby. We have to get through 2 weeks and then we will have Spring Break and you will have your Moms all day for a whole week! Then, we will have 4 weeks of things being kind of crazy, but you are always a good girl and I know you will do fine.

We sold the house (well, contingent on a pre-approval for the buyers), but it's pretty much done. I'm kind of sad right now about leaving this house. I have so many memories of you here. I remember the day we brought you home and just sat you in the middle of the living room floor because we didn't really know what to do with you. You just slept in your car seat while your Moms ate Jimmy John's. :) I have so many more to share and I'm sure I will as moving day draws nearer. For now, though, I should go to bed.

I love you very much, Parker and am very much looking forward to Wednesday afternoon when I will at least get to spend time with you in the car as we look at houses.

I continue to be amazed by you. I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment