Saturday, March 27, 2010

Laughing

Dear Parker,

Our bedtime routine ends with me rocking you for 15 minutes before I lay you down. Usually, I pass the time by goofing around on the internet. So, last night as we were rocking, I saw that your mom had posted pictures of our new house. She labeled each picture, but she accidentally labeled the pantry as the "panty." I thought it was really funny and began chuckling to myself. I was trying to stay quiet as this time is supposed to be quiet, but I was not doing a good job. Pretty soon, you looked up and said, "tunny!" (Funny). Then you leaned yourself up on your arms on my chest, looked right at me and started laughing yourself. Pretty soon we were both laughing because the other one was laughing! Then you told me that Abby and Toggy (Froggy) and Baby and Graffe (Giraffe) were laughing too because it was "tunny."

Finally, we both calmed down and you laid down, but then every couple of minutes you were chuckling to yourself. You are such a special little girl. I love sharing these moments with you.

Happy Spring Break.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment