Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More time outside

Dear Parker,

Today, we had about an hour to spend together before I had to go to rehearsal. It was such a nice day that I thought our time would best be spent outside. So, out we went! This time, we played in the front. We walked up and down the street. You pointed out the cars, a truck that drove by and our neighbors' stone goose (which you wanted to pat find eyes on!) We came home and played on the porch. You liked playing with the leaves that had fallen off the bushes this past fall. You would take them out of the flower bed and put them on the porch. Then, you would put them all back. You kept saying, "leaf. back." It was pretty cute.

You have been wanting to do lots of things yourself lately. You will say, "Parker walk" or "Parker down" or "Parker tork (fork)." It's pretty cute. I can't believe how many things you say. You sat at the computer tonight and said, "Computer. Parker type." Where did you learn type? I guess it doesn't matter.

Tomorrow you go to the doctor for you 18 month check-up. I hope you don't need any vaccines. I hate that.

I love you baby girl.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment