Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Jazz Baby"

Dear Parker,

I have mentioned before that you really love books. Over the last couple days, you have been reading all (yes, ALL) the books in your room at least once a day. You will actually "read" yourself the stories. For the book "Click Clack Moo" you say "No bankets, No Milk, No Ecks (eggs), Ducks!" I think its super cute. (And super smart!)

Your favorite book has to be "Jazz Baby." I think you have a little crush on the jazz baby. You have to kiss his picture every time it appears and you get a little upset if someone else kisses him - like he's cheating on you. It's pretty funny.

You are growing up so fast. You remember things and people from a long time ago. You ask about your grandparents and aunts and uncles. You remember that Mrs. Bradley has the bugs and that Nancy lives with Chuck. You remembered where I keep my class ring from high school even though I only showed you once a couple of weeks ago. You will repeat anything we ask you to say. You will say things that I had no idea you even knew - closet, sleeve. You just start saying these things. I just can't believe how grown up you seem. You will be 18 months old in less than two weeks. Where has the time gone?

I love you baby girl. I'm sorry that the next few weeks/months are going to be crazy. I'm hoping that someone buys our house really soon so that we can both be done showing the house and move to a house with stairs! :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment