Monday, February 15, 2010

Trip to Grandma's

Dear Parker,

This past weekend was a "long" one, so we drove up to visit your Grandma, Booga and Uncle. You had such a fun time! You got undivided attention from your grandparents and I was able to get my paper done. I didn't have as much fun as you did since I spent all of Saturday on the computer and not joining in the fun, but at least you were having a good time!

However, you do not sleep well when you are not at home! It wasn't too horrible, but between the time change and you not being able to go back to sleep by yourself since you weren't in your bed, Mommy is tired!

I think I need a break from my break. I'm hoping that this week won't be too crazy. I will have rehearsal until around 5:30 or 6 a couple nights, and Mom and I will have to go to her talk tomorrow night, but it should be nothing compared to the last couple of weeks.

One quick story, before I sign off. The musical this year is "Little Shop of Horrors." One of the songs has Audrey II (the plant) singing "Feed Me!" We were listening to this song in the car and you said, "Feed Me!.....Chips!" Hilarious!

I love you, bits.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment