Thursday, August 26, 2010

Being Goofy

Dear Parker,

Last weekend we went to the zoo at the spur of the moment. It was a nice time. You have taken to wearing dresses on the weekend since we won't let wear them to school. Most of your other dresses were dirty, so that's how you ended up in this one (that's still a little big) I think it just adds to your cuteness. You were CONVINCED that you wanted to race a cheetah. You were asking about it before we even got to the exhibit. (Apparently the zoo marketing really works!) We didn't think you would actually do it. So, we tried to dissuade you by getting your picture taken in front of this cheetah.
You kept saying, "I want to race a cheetah! I run really fast." So, we caved. You got to the starting line, but then chickened out. I think there were too many people and the woman running the exhibit was a little overwhelming. So you just started to cry. It's okay. We were proud of you for trying. You are still very little to do things like that!
You've also been hysterical around the house lately. Here's one of you and your Mom playing. You laid down and threw your legs in the air - then insisted that she do the same.
You also love to stand on your head right now. I wish I could bend like that! :)
And here you are being CRAZY in my shoes. You have your pscyho after school hair, your crazy hands and you are in my shoes. You thought you were the funniest thing ever.
I love you, Parker. You are so funny and you brighten my life.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment