Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2nd Birthday Party!

Dear Parker,

I'm sorry that I haven't written in awhile. Things have been a little crazy around here. We had your 2nd Birthday Party this weekend. I can't believe that you are (almost) 2!!!!! Time is going by too fast. You have such a personality. You love being the center of attention and you are pretty bossy. You are also really caring. I have been really stressed out lately and you are always telling me that's it's ok and giving me hugs and pats. You are also really funny. Tonight you told your mom that she needed to go outside (your room) and do some work. Too funny. At (almost) 2, you love to sing, dance, color and draw, play with your kitchen. You also love the movie "Annie." Tonight you even started singing, "Tomorrow" while you were playing.

Here are some pictures from your party. This is you posing on the porch before the party started.
You picked out a balloon cake for your party. For you actual birthday, you requested a pink cake. I'll post pictures of that next weekend!
You are getting ready to play with the blocks Aunt Stacy got you.
On your new tricycle
Whee!!!!! (If you were actually pedaling, this would be better! You will learn.)
I love you so much, Parker. I can't believe how fast 2 years have gone. You are the most amazing thing in our lives.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment