Tuesday, August 3, 2010

School

Dear Parker,

Today was your first day of "school." I was very nervous and sad. You were very excited to go and didn't cry when we left. You were only there for a half day today, which I think was a good start. Miss Doreen said that you cried occasionally and would sit in a chair to "wait for Mommy." I think you had fun sometimes, but I feel so incredibly guilty and sad that you are going to have to spend so many hours a day away from home and people who love you. It makes me sad.

Please know that I love you more than you understand and that I am doing the best I can for you.

You are the most amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, loving little girl. We are the luckiest parents in the world.

I hope you have a good day tomorrow.
Love you forever.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment