Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Really Hard

Dear Parker,

This is proving to be harder than any of us thought. You had a pretty rough day at school and it just continued when we got home. It started when I asked if you were going to go tomorrow to play with Miss Tammy. You said, "I don't like Miss Tammy." Then for the rest of the night, whenever we would mention school, you would just start to cry. You were okay for awhile and then it was time for a bed. You had a breakdown. You just kept crying, "I don't want to go to school!" We finally got you settled down, but you kept crying out about not wanting to go to school. Finally, I just rocked you to help you calm down and sleep since I knew there was no way you would have a good day if you were tired.

I feel horrible. There is nothing worse than having you beg me to not have to do something like this and having to make you go anyway. I am praying so hard that you adjust soon. Tomorrow you have to go for a full day and I think it's going to kill you. It's so hard to see you so sad all the time. You actually said earlier that you didn't like school because, "It makes me sad."

Rips my heart out.

I love you more than anything,
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment