Saturday, July 24, 2010

Leg 3

Dear Parker,

We left Uncle Steven's today to head to Frankenmuth, MI for a little family time in our three week trek around the midwest. You had a really great time with Mommy's family. I know I didn't get to write about it as much as I would have liked, so here are some of my favorite memories:

*You calling Diego (Grandma and Grandpa's dog) 'Diggy-O'
*That you LOVED to jump on the trampoline
*When Mr. Monkey (via Uncle Steven) asked where your tail was, you said, "I no have a tail!"
*When you woke up from your nap at Grandma's and everyone was in the yard and you came to the window.
*That you always asked where the dogs were even though I'm not sure how you really felt about them!
*That you conned us into bringing home Mr. Kitty without even trying.

We stopped at the Flint Children's Museum on the way to Frankenmuth today. It certainly was a bit....smaller that the Indy Museum, but you had fun. We bought you a bracelet and a little ladybug. You wanted to take both when we went on a walk this afternoon after we arrived at the hotel. Part way through the walk, we realized that you dropped the ladybug somewhere. I went back to look for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. You Mom and I feel so bad. You keep asking, "Where my ladybug go?" So, tomorrow, I think we are going on a hunt for a ladybug. Hopefully, just any old ladybug will do.

After our walk we had dinner and went swimming at the hotel. You had such an amazing time in the pool. You were giggling hysterically. You were able to stand on the bottom step and it was up to your chin. You got a face full of water a couple of times, but you kept asking to go back.

And now (the best part!) you are sleeping peacefully on the other side of the room. Here's hoping for a quiet night and a good day tomorrow.

Here's you on our walk. Your shorts and shirt are a little jank, but super cute anyway.
We love you.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment