Friday, January 15, 2010

Shaking with excitement

Dear Parker,

We are having a lazy day. This week has been really busy and you have been kept up HOURS past your bed time twice. So, we are hanging out in our jammies. (Okay, this is mostly because you have nothing to wear - I'm doing laundry - and I can't shower until you take a nap, but it's fun nonetheless.) We watched ate breakfast, watched a movie, read some books, you pottied like a big girl, we made pictures for Aunt Stacy and Grandma, read some more books and now you are playing with your alphabet books and puzzles. The house is covered in toys! :)

We were playing "Boo" this morning (guess I forgot where in the sequence of things that happened) and I was taken back to when you were a little girl. You were sitting on the office chair and when I said we could play "Boo" on the bed your arms and legs started shaking with excitement. You did that all the time when you were a little baby. I think it's so wonderful that you still do it. It reminds me of the baby you once were.

I love you, bits.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment