Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Parker,

It's always really hard for me to return to week after a break (even a little one, like a day!) I think of all the fun times we had together and how much I love being with you. I'm glad that we don't have much going on this week so that we can spend every night together. I think it will be the last laid back week in awhile.

I know I say this all the time, but I just can't get over how big you are getting. Even in the middle of the night when you wake up scared, you tell me what you want. I'm so proud of you for being able to communicate so well at such a young age.

Okay, little (Big!) girl. I know this is very short and I didn't really say anything, but I have to go to work. I love you and I hope you have a good day with your Aunt Lauren.

Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment