Friday, January 22, 2010

Reading

Dear Parker,

You have always loved books. When you were little you chewed on them, you got a little bigger and you would look at the pictures. Now, you are reading them to yourself. Yesterday, you picked up "Mr Brown Can Moo, Can You?" and while flipping the pages, started saying some of the sounds in the book.

Today, after reading "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" for the bazillionth time with me, you took the book to the other room and started going over every page. When there was a funny picture, you laughed, when the beach page came, you said, "beach." Along came the second sprinkle page, you said, "sprinkle!" I think it's pretty cool.

We are going this afternoon to look at "schools" for you for next year. I'm nervous because I want you to be able to stay home, but I know it can't last forever. So, off looking we will go.

I love you. Keep reading!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment