Monday, January 25, 2010

Ridiculous Reading

Dear Parker,

You are taking this reading thing a little too far (well, maybe not, but it's pretty funny.) This morning, you were crying "Mommy! Mommy!" from your bed. I went in to get you up thinking that you wanted some snuggles. Boy, was I wrong!

I walked in and the first thing you said was, "Book!" while pointing to the pile of books leftover on the floor from last night. I asked if you wanted to get out of bed and read some books. You said, "No!" You wanted me to give you some books so you could read them in bed by yourself.

You wouldn't put the book down during your diaper change, while getting dressed or when I was doing your hair. You almost had a tantrum because I wanted you to eat breakfast instead of read a book. We had to compromise by keeping the book open on the table!

You are so funny. I have a feeling that you are going to be the little girl that reads under her covers with a flashlight!

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment