Friday, January 29, 2010

Random thoughts

Dear Parker,

This is going to be completely disjunct, but I have a couple random thoughts about you right now. So, here goes...

Last night we had pep band. Before the game, you wanted to sit on the throne of the drum set. So, we let you and gave you some sticks. You had WAY too much fun! It was super cute. I got a pretty grainy, blurry phone picture. I wish I had my actual camera. Your friend, Nancy, wasn't able to watch you last night, so you were on your own with your moms. It was way past your bedtime, so you were really tired and clingy. I often had to resort to conducting while holding you. You were so funny. You would imitate my conducting and try to conduct yourself. It was adorable.

Today, you were playing with your blocks and I noticed that you have started building towers with your square alphabet blocks as well as building things with with your lego-type blocks. You filled up an entire platform with the lego-type blocks and then started getting creative and adding other things on the top. Where did my little baby go? You are such a big girl.

I just don't remember when it happened. I don't remember when you became a real little person. I think you are truly the most amazing thing. I love you so much.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment