Monday, January 4, 2010

Missing You

Dear Parker,

I have tons of letters that I have started for you, but have never finished. One of my goals for the new year is to write you a letter at least once a week. So, I will start that now.

I miss you. I have gotten used to waking up with you and your Mom. Watching you toddle around the house and play, asking me to, "Pay? Pay!" I love you so much and I really hope that even though I am at work right now that you know that I love you and wish I was there with you.

This morning you were such a big girl eating your bananas and pancakes in your little pigtails. When I left you gave me a hug and said "love you," then went right back to playing. I can't believe that I'm missing all this with you.

I keep trying to tell myself that I'm doing it for you - so that you can go to college and sleep in a a room that isn't freezing cold, but right now I just want to be with you.

I love you so much, Parker Alyse. You are so amazing. I will see you in 7.5 hours. Don't grow up too much while I am gone.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment