Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Blur

Dear Parker,

Well, we survived.  We hosted our first Thanksgiving for both sides of our family and we made it through. Actually, it wasn't so bad.  The food was good - you had an amazing time with all of your relatives and it wasn't nearly as awkward as it could have been.  Since I haven't been good about writing things immediately, I have to sort of bullet my memories - so here goes.

Things (some good and some not-so-good) from Thanksgiving Break 2010
*You being the head of a train that went throughout our house - the things we will do!
*Saying that you are going to take a train to Russia!
*You carefully going through each of your ornaments
*You helping me put up the family tree
*You getting (another) ear infection and screaming all night Thanksgiving night
*Your motivation in relation to Santa increased significantly
*Telling us that you wanted Santa to bring you 2 babies
*Your bizarre love of a plastic M&M ornament on our tree

That's all I've got for now, Bits.  It's going to be a very busy couple of weeks.  I hope you hang in there. I love you very much.  I'm going to do my very best to not get stressed out and enjoy ever second of the Christmas season.

Sleep well tonight, baby.
Love you
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment