Monday, November 8, 2010

What's up?

Dear Parker,

I'm not sure what is going on with you, but something isn't right.  It has me worried.  Maybe it's your ears. I don't know.  What I do know is that ever since Saturday you have been super clingy, super tired and just in general wanting to sit around and watch tv.  Sunday morning, you feel asleep on the bath mat waiting for me to be finished in the shower and then you fell asleep again in the middle of pep band rehearsal.  We decided that I would stay home today to take you to the doctor and you again, fell asleep on the bath mat and have now fallen asleep in our bed while watching Sesame Street.  It's only 9:30.  Something is definitely wrong.  I'm worried.  I'm scared that it will be your ears again.  I'm scared that it won't be your ears and we won't know what's wrong with you.  I'm just in general, nervous and worried about everything surrounding you lately.  I just want you to be your normal, happy, funny self.

I miss you and I hope you get better soon.  We will leave soon to go to the doctor.

I love you so much baby girl.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment