Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whiny McWhinester

Dear Parker,

I took you to the doctor on Monday and she said you are just fine.  Yea.  But, also what the heck?  You are in such a funk.  You are whiny and clingy and tantrum-y.  It's all pretty horrible.  I love you so much, but I don't handle this kind of behavior very well.  I think part of it is that I deal with behavior like that all day at school and I just have nothing left when I get home.  I feel horrible about it.  I just don't know what to do.

You have incredible stamina and will scream FOREVER.  I feel bad because most often you are screaming because you want me to hold you.  Part of me thinks that you are two and need to be more self-reliant than you are.  The other part of me thinks that you will only be little once and if you are asking for affection, who am I to deny you that?

I dunno, baby.  It's a quandry.  I love you so much.  No matter what.  We'll get through this.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment