Saturday, October 23, 2010

I puked

Dear Parker,

This weekend was supposed to be really fun.  Our friends from college and their daughter were coming to stay with us for Homecoming weekend.  You and Sadie had fun playing last night and today we were going to go back to the Pumpkin Festival.  On the way, you puked.  A Lot.  And you said, "I puked."  You were very upset that it was all over you, your clothes, your car seat.  So, we aren't going to the Pumpkin Festival.  We aren't going to Homecoming and our friends went home.  I feel bad because you kept asking to go to the Pumpkin Festival and because your Mom and I really wanted to go to Butler to see all the people we don't get to see very often.  But, you are sick.  (Or at least were sick....hard to tell at this point.)  So, we are staying home.  I hope you feel better soon, baby.

I love you so much.  Feel better.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment