Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy Weekend

Dear Parker,
     We thought this weekend was going to be relaxing and that we would get a lot done.  WRONG!!!!!  Saturday, we had to go pick up your Aunt Lauren because she hit her head. (She's ok.)  That evening, your friend Morgan came over to babysit.  Sunday, we went to the zoo, your friend Elise stopped by AND we got a surprise visit from our friends, Tiger, Megan and Max.  I think you had a great time with all of your friends, but you were quite tired in the end.  Unfortunately, I only have pictures from the zoo.



 Oh - I forgot!  We also bought you a sheet set for your new big girl bed!  Well, alright.  It's not exactly a new bed.  It's the bed that we have had in our guest room, but we thought we would use it to make sure you were okay in the big bed.  You have been, so we will get you a bed and mattress all of your own sometime soon.
I can't believe that you are big enough to sleep in a real bed.  Where did my baby go?

I love you so much!  I'm looking forward to this weekend and getting pumpkins!
Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment