Sunday, October 17, 2010

Awesome

Dear Parker,

We had an amazingly awesome weekend.  We picked pumpkins, played, went to the zoo, visited Aunt Lauren and Uncle Stu and actually got a few things done around the house.  I can't even explain to you the joy your Mom and I experienced watching you play at the pumpkin festival or watching the dolphins swim.  You are truly the most amazing and wonderful thing in the entire world.

Tonight when you were going to bed, you asked if we could sit in the chair together.  I just couldn't say no.  I know the time that you will want to cuddle with me is dwindling and I figured I better take the moments when I can get them.

I know it's going to be hard going to school tomorrow (for all of us) but we only have 3 days this week!  Hopefully, it will go by quickly and Fall Break will be amazing.

We are so grateful for you.
I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment