Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh Boy.

Dear Parker,

I am going to have to keep myself in check. We went to your first parent-teacher conference tonight. I wasn't sure what to expect, seeing as you are barely 2. Basically, your teacher (Miss Jackie) had a checklist of the things that you should be doing (or maybe should be doing by the time you leave the room) and next to them she had written A,S or N (Always, Sometimes or Never.) You had mostly A, some S's and a few N's. Now, I KNOW that you just turned two and that you have 6 more months in this room, but I want to practice all the things you had S's and N's in. That's just me being a psycho parent. Not that the practicing is bad, but that I want you to have all A's and be the best. I'm just going to have to work very hard to keep myself in check.
I love you very much and I AM very proud of you and all the things you are able to do right now. Miss Jackie said that you were on or ahead of schedule developmentally, but that they (and we) need to work on your independence. I don't think that's going to happen this weekend as we are going to visit Grandma! LOL

In other news, you have a really bad cough and are starting to act like you really don't feel well. I don't think the 'pink medicine' is doing the job, so I am not going to school tomorrow and am taking you to the doctor. I hope you feel better soon, Bits. It's so hard for me to listen to you cough and moan all night. :(

I love you. Feel better soon.
Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment