Thursday, September 9, 2010

Funny sayings

Dear Parker,

You have been bouncing between hilarious and cute and extremely trying lately. On the cute side, you started calling muffins, "nuffins." And last night, you said your teeth hurt, so we asked if you would like some Tylenol before bed. You said yes. A few minutes later you said, "I need Tynenaw!" We had no idea what you were saying. Finally, we figured out that you were saying "Tylenol." It's too cute. On the trying side, you are pretty bossy and when you don't get your way, you often have a GIANT meltdown. I guess that's part of being 2, but it drives your Moms crazy.

We are still trying to figure out what to do for your birthday. We are going to play with your friends Bryn, Shay and Liam tomorrow after school, so that will be a good kick-off to your birthday weekend, but I'm not sure where we are going from there. I just want you to have a great time!

Trying or not, I love you more than anything. I can't believe you are such a big girl. (Do I write that every time?)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment