Monday, December 7, 2009

Too cute

Dear Parker,

You have been doing so many things lately that I keep thinking I should write down because they are so cute and will make adorable stories when you get older. I can't remember many of them right now, but I will try. Here goes.

The other night, we were walking back to the car from dinner. It was dark and you pointed out a tree. "Tee!" you said. Then you said, "Tee! On!" You didn't seem to understand that not all trees could be turned "on" like the Christmas trees in our house!

Last night, you and your Mom were playing Peek-a-boo in the bedroom. She would pop her head up over the mattress, say, "Boo" and you would giggle hysterically. Then she would do the same around the footboard. Again, hysterical giggling. You are so smart. You knew what was going to happen next and started to peek your little head around looking for her. It was the most fun I have had in a really long time. I love seeing you so happy!

You have also gotten very good as saying please, or really "pease!" Now you will come up to one of us and say, "Hep" (help). We won't know what it is you would like help with so we will ask, "Help what?" You then respond, "Hep Pease!" We still don't know what you need help with, but you are asking so politely!

You are an amazing little girl. I can't wait until Christmas with you. It's going to be wonderful. I love you, baby girl.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment