Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Dear Parker,

We have been very busy the last week and I haven't had a chance to write you a letter. I also know that I promised to post some pictures from your adventures and I haven't done that yet, but I will do that too. We have just been so busy celebrating Christmas with your family.

It is Christmas morning. You started to wake up, so your Mom and I got up - and then you went back to sleep! Little stinker! :) We are very excited for you to get up.

We went to church last night, as we always will. I have been feeling guilty for not taking you to church regularly, but I suppose that's a different post. Anyway, you did a pretty good job. You ate an entire bag of yogurt melts and a fruit strip, but you were reasonably quiet. When the choirs sang, you conducted them. :) That always makes me happy.

We were singing "Silent Night" at the end and I was holding you. I just started to cry because I'm so happy with my life and so grateful that God has blessed us with the most perfect, little girl. I remember when you were only a dream and now you are here - and that is the most amazing thing. Christmas is about a baby and it certainly reminds me of how grateful I am for mine.

Merry 2nd Christmas Parker Alyse.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment