Monday, December 14, 2009

'Tis the Season

Dear Parker,

I'm sorry I haven't written you a letter in a while. Things have been so busy. In the spirit of giving, we wanted to have you make gifts for your family. So, we bought some ornaments and some paint and thought you would like to decorate them. You were hilarious. We would ask you if you wanted to paint and you would say, "Uh....no!" and then run away. Finally, we got you to "dip" the brush and then smear it on the ornament. It took us 3 different times of painting to get the 9 ornaments done. Some of them are pretty hysterical. Just a green smear - you were being very minimalist.

In other funny news, a few days ago, you got up and sat cross-legged in front of the tree. And then asked for "hep, pease." We tried to have a discussion about how some presents were for you and some were for other people. I thought you understood, but then a few minutes later, I caught you shaking a present. As soon as you saw it, you dropped it and looked sheepishly at me. It was pretty cute.

My favorite memory of this past week though is when your mom and I were just chillin', laying on the floor and you were toddling around, playing. You randomly came up to us, one at a time, and gave us snuggles. Then, you kept going back and forth. Snuggling, me, then your mom, then me, then your mom. You are so cuddly!

I love you so much and can't wait to spend all of break with you and your Mom.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment