Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crunch Time

Dear Parker,

I'm really missing you today. Your Moms are so busy right now. We just agreed to do too many things. I'm sorry. I know you are feeling it. I can tell because whenever I get you up or come home from school, you just want to hug me and sit on my lap. Usually, you want me to play or give me a drive-by "Hi Mommy." I feel really badly that I don't get to spend very much time with you right now. Please know that I love you and I am counting down the days until we can have dinner together again.

In other news, you have pink eye. I felt so bad for you this morning when I went to get you up and your little eyes were gooped shut. You didn't even seem to mind. You just said, "Hi Mommy!" I almost started crying. You are so good natured.

We went to a wedding last weekend - your first. You did a pretty good job. It was kind of long, but you made it through. The bridesmaids were dressed in yellow and every time one would go up (or back down) the aisle, you would say, "YELLOW!" You were certainly the hit of the wedding. Even people from the groom's family were fawning over you and your cuteness.

I love you so much, Parker. 28 more days. We can make it. Things will get better after the musical - only 18 more days of that. You are so amazing and I am desperately looking forward to summer with you.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments: