Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Day of Pre-School

Dear Parker,
Today was your first day of Pre-School.  I've been a bit sad - not because you are going to pre-school, but because today wasn't really any more special than any other day of day care last year.  And, technically, pre-school curriculum won't start until the 15th, but we still treated it like the first day of school.  Anyway, you had a good day.  You didn't cry when we left, although you did have to go with a teacher that you knew (there was a sub in your room - great timing, huh?).  But, you spent the whole day in the Pre-School 1 room and did well.  I can't wait for the school year to begin.  It will be much better - 9 kids (not 20) and mostly kids you know.  That will be great.  

You are great and such a big girl.  It was awesome to have you wake up and (mostly) dress yourself while we finished getting around.  I'm having a hard time understanding that you are going to be 3 really soon! Where has the time gone?  I love you so much and I'm so proud of the little girl you are becoming (well, most of the time!)

I love you.  I hope you have a good day tomorrow as well.  I'll be thinking of you all day.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment