Monday, November 30, 2009

Walking - the final installment

Dear Parker,

About a week and a half ago, you stood up and declared that you were "all done" and were going to "walk." Although you have been doing small amounts of walking since then, I think I can finally say that you walk. Saturday night you did a good deal of walking around the house. Sunday afternoon and evening you walked the entire time. You walked all day today!

You are so quick! I turn around for just a few seconds and you are GONE! It both drives me nuts and amazes me. While I miss you being a little baby, I am so excited to watch you grow as a person and develop your own interests. You already have so much personality! You love to "cheese" for the camera (if you slow down long enough!) You are still such a snuggle bug. I love that you still will give me random hugs. I hope that you never stop doing that. I know there will come a day when I am uncool and that you will not love me as openly as you do now, but today I will relish in the fact that you love your Moms more than anything else and that when you are sad, I can make you happy again.

I love you baby girl. I am very much looking to this Christmas season with you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment