Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good baby Part 2

Dear Parker,

Last night some of Mommy's former students were participating in a marching band competition in Lucas Oil Stadium and asked her to go. So, off we went. You haven't been feeling well lately, so I was pretty worried about taking you. But, once again, you were amazing!

When we finally got seated, you saw the band and your eyes got HUGE! You kept saying "band" and pointing! At one point you even started conducting and dancing! It was adorable and wonderful.

You had a very hard time sleeping last night. You were so snotty and just couldn't stop coughing. So, I took you to the doctor this morning. It appears that the ear infection you had a couple of weeks ago never went away. So, you are now on stronger medicine and I really hope it helps you feel better. You just aren't yourself when you don't feel well.

I love you and I'm so proud of you for being able to "go with the flow." Our lives are never going to be slow, so I'm glad you are up for it.

I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment