Monday, November 9, 2009

Morning Routine

Dear Parker,

I am having a hard time this morning. Usually, I get you up or you wake up in time for me to get you dressed and feed you breakfast before I leave for work. This morning, you do not want to wake up. I opened your door. I even went in and tried to wake you. You are OUT. So, I'm letting you sleep. It makes me really sad though because now I am thinking of all the cuteness in the morning that I am going to miss.

I love going in to get you up. Usually, you are standing in your crib and will say, "Hi!" as soon as I walk in. I'll pick you up and you'll give me snuggles. We'll get you dressed and then come out to the kitchen to eat. You are so adorable when you are in you high chair and I start warming up your waffle. You get so excited. You start kicking and saying "wah, wah, wah." (I guess I forgot to add waffle to the list of things that you say or partially say!) You are generally so happy in the morning. I'm going to miss that this morning.

I'm sorry that Mommy has to go to work some days. I know you love your Aunt Lauren and that she takes good care of you, but I wish I could be here with you everyday and not just Thursday and Friday.

You are an amazing little person and I don't want to miss any of it.

Have a good day, baby. Mommy has to go to work now.

I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment