Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trip to the Dentist

Dear Parker,

This isn't going to be very long because I don't really know what I want to say about today, but I feel like it's something that I'm supposed to document.

We took you to the dentist for the first time today.  I suppose we should have taken you earlier, but we are neglectful parents like that. ;)  Anyway,  you were amazing and great!  I thought that you were going to cry or get all shy, but the hygienist and the dentist were both so amazing with you.  You got to wear little sunglasses when they shone the lamp on your face.  The hygienist pretended that the toothpaste was sparkles and she put them on your teeth with the brush,  You thought the sucky thing was hilarious.  I was just really impressed that you did so well and that they were so good with you.  You are often a pretty tough sell and they sold you.  I was very proud of you.

I was not as pleased with the potential retainer/orthodontics prediction, but we have at least a few years to worry about that!

I love you so much, baby girl.  I can't believe that you are big enough to really go to the dentist!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment