Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sleepover

Dear Parker,

Last night you had a sleepover with your cousins.  You were so excited.  You were going to a concert first and you thought you were BIG stuff.  Two days before you kept asking if it was time to go to the concert yet. We met Uncle Stu and Aunt Lauren at the concert and you were such a big girl.  You were just like, "Bye Moms!"  We had to ask for hugs!   You had a great time.  But, Aunt Lauren said that you were scared of the smoke detector in the room you slept in and so you didn't fall asleep until 2am!  Yikes.  Then you got up at 8.  This did not make for the most fabulous of days.  But, we all made it through and now you and I are cuddled up on my bed watching Wall-E while your Mom is at her meeting.

I love you, bits.  I hope you always want to snuggle me and watch movies.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment