Saturday, July 9, 2011

In the Kiddie Pool

Dear Parker,
We last left off with Aunt Stacy coming for a couple days.  Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Sally came a couple days later and then you really were in heaven.  You have played in your pool already this summer, but mostly you just sort of walked around and kicked balls and didn't really know what to do with yourself.  Then, Aunt Sally came.  You asked her to get in the pool with you.  She obliged and the craziness began.
 Then, you asked Mommy to get in the pool.  I should have known better than to leave you and Aunt Sally outside plotting against me while I changed because as soon as I got in, you attacked me with water - dumping it on me, splashing me.  Anyway you could get me wet was fine by you.
 You thought the whole thing was awesome and especially enjoyed in when Aunt Sally and I tried to get each other with the water.  You became much more adventurous and would practice "swimming" or laying on your back and floating (You still don't want to get your ears in the water because it feels weird with the tubes - I can't blame you.)  You splashed around with us for about 2 hours.  Then, we got Grandma in on the action.  She didn't want to get IN the pool, but we got her head wet!
You had a fabulous time playing in the backyard in the pool.  Hopefully soon you can have a playset as well.

I love you, Bits.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment