Sunday, June 13, 2010

What you've been up to

Dear Parker,

It's officially summer and we've been keeping busy. Here's what you've been doing lately in pictures. We went to the doctor the other day and I let you have your first sucker. I was paranoid the entire time. This picture is you asking me (with your eyes) why on earth I keep asking you to show me your sucker. (To make sure it hasn't come off the stick, of course!)
Your Mom and I went to New York City and while we were there we got to see our friend, Pam. Pam recently returned from India, where she got you this amazing outfit, similar to what little Indian girls wear.
This is you being goofy this morning. I was busy in the kitchen and when I went to find you, you were just sitting in the brown chair. I asked what you were doing and you said you were "sitting in the chair." Duh. I guess if you ask a stupid question... (The picture is also a chance for me to show the world how CRAZY your hair naturally is!) lol
We went to the zoo this afternoon and you were FINALLY able to touch a shark. I wasn't able to get a picture of you actually touching the shark - the camera sort of froze. This was right before. I was so proud of you for actually touching one because you can sometimes be really timid about those kinds of things.
You were very excited about seeing the rhinos. Here you are saying, "Hi Rhinos! What you doing Rhinos?" (We told you they were sleeping.) "Wake up, Rhinos!" It was ridiculously cute.
This is just a cute pic of you before dinner tonight. (Also, me trying my hand at editing photos a little.)
I love you, baby girl.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment