Monday, September 17, 2012

The best I can do


Dear Parker,

Since I've sort of failed at your baby book, I'm going to post these stats here so that I can look them up in the future, should the need arise.  I've actually already used this method and it's pretty effective.  So, you are now four and your stats are as follows:

Height 42.5" (95th percentile)
Weight 40lbs - with clothes on (90th percentile)
BMI - don't know the number  but 50th percentile.

You've grown more than last time - I think you were in the 80-something percentiles last time, but your BMI was in the 75th or something like that.  I suppose it doesn't really matter.

There you have it.  The doctor said you were good and developing as you should be.  :-)  I didn't take you, but Mom said you were a big girl and only got a little teary during your shots.  And - no more vaccinations until you are 11!  Woot!

Tomorrow is a normal day, but then Wednesday I get to come visit you for a little bit in the morning.  I'm excited (and oddly, a little nervous.)

I hope you are having fun at ballet with your Mom.
Love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment