Thursday, June 2, 2011

Catching up: Visiting Tyler

Dear Parker,
I've once again fallen a bit behind in your letters (even though I just promised to try to do better.  I guess this is me trying to do better.)  Anyway, a couple weekends ago, we drove to Michigan to finally meet your new cousin, Tyler.  You absolute adored him.  You were very patient waiting to hold him.  You had to wait several hours because he was eating and then we had to go to Uncle Steven's game and then you needed to take a nap.  But, when you finally got to hold him, you didn't want to put him down.  you held him for about 40 minutes.  You were so excited!  (A picture is below - they loaded in the wrong order.)

Aunt Stacy also came up for a little bit and you were so excited to see her.  I managed to capture your welcome hug.  It's so cute.  I love how much you love your Aunt Stacy.  You had tons of fun playing with your Aunts and Uncle and Grandma.

 We spent a few hours and Grandma and Grandpa's house before heading home and you, of course, wanted to jump on the trampoline.  The last time you were on the trampoline was last July and you are so much bigger now.  Last year you didn't even know how to jump.  Now, it's one of your favorite pastimes.  So, you just hopped up and started jumping.  I think, if given the chance, you would have stayed on there all day.

We had a great, but quick, visit.  I'm hoping we get to see everyone again soon.  You LOVE your cousins.
I love you.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment