Thursday, December 15, 2011

Music Program!

Dear Parker,

Tonight was a BIG night (for me at least).  It was your very first music program.  Now, I know that you are only 3 years old and none of it was taught by a real music teacher, but it was still a program and you still sang! :)  I was really proud of you.  You were excited to go with your teacher, you were very excited to sing and you were one of only 2 or 3 kids who actually sang the words.  Most of the other kids just sort of stood there, but you were actually singing.  You were adorable in your little Christmas dress and you were so excited.

As a side note, I haven't been a very good Mommy to you lately.  I don't really want to get into, but I want you to know that I love you more than anything else on this entire planet and that I'm working to get better.

I love you cutie pie.  Christmas is in just 10 days!  I'm so excited.
Mommy

PS - Here are the pictures from the night!



No comments:

Post a Comment